The primary concern is to ensure that the experience of those attending the Surgery is as stress-free and pleasant as possible.
We aim to listen to and act upon the concerns put forward by all patients and theircarers who attend our practice and to ensure that their concerns are addressed.
We then must undertake diagnostic and screening procedures and to carefully explain the results ofthese to the patient and where applicable to the carer.
We discuss all the available treatment, including options and likely outcomes of the various types of treatment and the costs involved. We provide high quality Dental and Medical Care including consultations, X-rays, Treatment of Periodontal Disease, Treatment of caries, Endodontics, Prosthetics, Crowns, Bridges, Surgical and medical treatment. If, however, any type of treatment is beyond our expertise we will refer the patient to a Specialist in the appropriate field and advise the patient accordingly. We will focus on Preventative Dental and Medical treatments by promoting good Oral Health and wellbeing to all patients attending the Surgery. We also do cosmetic dentistry and specifically teeth whitening .
We will to strive for the Best Practice status and maintain up- to-date knowledge, with Continuing Professional Development in all aspects of Dental and medical care.
We have already made some significant patient centred changes in the last year and these include:
- Dedicated 24 hour reception team, call us when you are free! If we are unable to deal with your query, an appropriate member of the team will call you back, or email us at email@example.com to book your appointment.
- Introduction of evening appointments on a Thursday and Saturday appointments in the near future (By appointment only)
- More hygiene therapy appointments to serve you better
- Introduction of cosmetic dentistry – specifically teeth whitening. Anti wrinkle treatment is coming soon!!
- We are now accepting all major bank and credit card to improve flexibility for you!
- Free parking available for all our patients
- Reduction in the prices of Dental Examination and Hygiene Session for £65 (usual price is £80 )
- presence of a defibrillator to manage acutely unwell patients.
- a new dental chair for the main surgery to enable us to continue to provide all type of general dentistry.
presence of a defibrillator to manage acutely unwell patients.
- Introduction of dental care plans which involve an affordable monthly payment making it easier for our patients to look after their teeth better
Some exciting changes to look forward to :